Defense Lawyer Representing the Accused – Servicing Clients in Kendall
Attorney Frank Schwartz, P.A. manages misdemeanor as well as felony court cases on both the state and federal levels. Mr. Schwartz has a dedicated practice in Florida, providing criminal defense legal services in Kendall and throughout various districts in Florida. Attorney Frank Schwartz, P.A. ‘s legal career also ranges on being a former prosecutor, and working on cases in the Supreme Court of the United States.
Choosing a Kendall Criminal Defense Attorney
- The firm represents individuals facing state and federal charges in Florida.
- The firm fights to obtain dismissals, reduced or drop charges, and successful plea bargains
- Attorney Frank Schwartz, P.A. is a reputable attorney who is respected by his peers, and recognized by the National Association of Trial Lawyers?
- The firm offers free case evaluations to help clients educate themselves more about their legal options
- The firm serves clients in Kendall and throughout Florida.
Mr. Schwartz was an Assistant State Attorney in Miami-Dade County, the third largest prosecutors’ office in the United States. In less than three years in the state Attorney’s Office, Mr. Schwartz was promoted to the highly coveted position in the Career Criminal Robbery Unit. Mr. Schwartz received his B.A. degree from the University of Florida where he graduated with Honors and his J.D. from the University of Miami.
Seeking an attorney for a criminal matter in Kendall Florida?
At the firm of Frank Schwartz, P.A., the firm provides clients with aggressive legal counsel and hard-hitting representation for misdemeanor and felony charges. Additionally, this firm has a track record that includes over 100 federal and state level cases. If you have been arrested and charged with a crime, you can come to Frank Schwartz, P.A., your Kendall criminal defense attorney. Our Kendall criminal defense attorney has over 20 years of experience and a proven track record of success, and we are ready to take immediate action on your case.
Under the law, as a citizen of the United States, people have many powerful rights. At our firm, it is our obligation to help people exercise those rights so that they can avoid the harsh consequences being faced by charges placed upon them.
It would be difficult to exaggerate the importance of hiring a Kendall criminal lawyer to fight for you. Simply put, the criminal justice system is complicated and often overwhelming. No matter how simple you believe your case to be, there are too many ways that you could make a mistake in the courtroom to risk representing yourself.
Contact Frank Schwartz, P.A. today and schedule an appointment with a trusted Kendall criminal defense lawyer (305) 707-7770.
Regardless of your situation, retaining a lawyer can be an incredibly frustrating, stressful, and even perplexing experience. At this firm, we are equipped to guide you through the complex legal process. We know that many individuals who come to Frank Schwartz, P.A. are not hardened criminals, but are regular people who have been wrongfully accused or who have made a simple mistake. People are simply in need of help and need assistance on receiving a second chance.
- Over 100 Successful Trials in Federal & State Court
- More Than 20 Years of Legal Experience
- Insight & Knowledge as a Former Prosecutor
- Work Directly With Attorney Frank Schwartz
- Will Fight For You Like You're Family
- Fluent in Spanish