Have you just recently been accused of a criminal offense or arrested in Miami? If that’s the case, it’s important that you take immediate action to make sure that your rights are safeguarded. At Frank Schwartz, P.A., we are proud to provide excellent representation and quality legal help to individuals throughout Miami-Dade County. Our firm will actively pursue the ultimate outcome for your situation. Our firm has more than 20 years of experience handling a variety of complicated legal cases and we will work diligently to secure your rights and protect your liberty.
At Frank Schwartz, P.A., we handle each situation distinctly, delivering a tailored representation and personalized strategies for your specific case. If you have actually been jailed or charge for any one of the offenses described below, do not wait to hire us as your Miami criminal defense attorney and consul. Contact us and time is on your side.
- Domestic Violence: A major and serious charge of domestic violence is an extremely significant cost that could leave you incarcerated with years in prison, restraining orders, and other legal complications. If you have been jailed or placed under arrest for domestic violence, you should call Frank Schwartz, P.A. promptly and talk to a dedicated attorney regarding your situation.
- Driving While Intoxicated: If you are arrested for a DWI (driving while intoxicated), you could encounter multiple charges. Some charges you may receive include, having your drivers’ license suspended, have to pay hefty penalties, and also be punished with jail time if founded guilty. After an arrest, you should secure yourself by collaborating with a skilled criminal defense attorney.
- Drug Offenses: Drug criminal cases can vary due to the type of drug, amount of drugs, or the intended use of the drug that was found on your person, or property. No drug case is equal and penalties can vary. Without legal representation, you could be facing a difficult and uphill battle. . Get in touch with Frank Schwartz, P.A. as soon as possible!
- Federal Crimes: Federal criminal activities can result in quite severe charges that can be prosecuted at the federal or state level. After an arrest, it’s imperative that you work with a knowledgeable federal crimes attorney that has experience handling federal cases.
- Juvenile Criminal Activities: Has your child or teen been arrested and charged with a criminal action? If yes, it is essential that you retain the services of a knowledgeable crime lawyer. At Frank Schwartz, P.A., we can assist in helping protect the future of your youngers and their civil liberties. Do not think twice to call our firm as quickly as possible.
- Medicare Scams: Fraud within the healthcare field, such as Medicare, could be a federal case. If you are arrested or under an investigation for Medicare fraud, you should get in touch with Frank Schwartz, P.A. right away. We will fervently work to protect your legal rights by offering you with personalized legal representation.
- Probation Violations: Probation is a benefit, not a right. A violation of probation or the terms of your probation can lead to severe repercussions. If you have actually been detained and charged with violating probation, or if you are under examination for a violation, call us Frank Schwartz, P.A.
- Sex Crimes: Depending upon the severity of the criminal activity that you supposedly committed, a sex crime can be billed as a felony or a misdemeanor offense. In order to safeguard yourself, call my firm as soon as possible to talk with a Miami criminal defense attorney to tackle any alleged sex crimes or accusations thereof.
- Theft Crimes: Were you detained and arrested for burglary? It is completely crucial that you take immediate action to guarantee that you protect your rights and you can secure legal counsel. Regardless of the alleged issues at hand, you should speak to Frank Schwartz, P.A.!
- Violent Crimes: Violent criminal activities are just one of the most strongly prosecuted criminal offenses in the state of Florida. If you were jailed for a violent crime, you could be encountering felony charges and also high penalties. You should deal with an attorney right away to begin preparing your defense.
- White Collar Crime: Although white collar crimes are often considered an offense that is less than a violent crime, they still can result in substantial penalties and consequences. If you were arrested for a white collar crime, contact Frank Schwartz and retain our services with trusted representation.
It is crucial that you act promptly and retain the services of a devoted and aggressive criminal defense lawyer as quickly as possible after being apprehended for a crime. Prosecutors function on fast paced schedule to try and land a conviction quickly with the greatest amount of penalties possible. Therefore, it’s essential that you retain legal counsel for your defense. We can use our experience, knowledge and expertise to your advantage. Do not be reluctant one more minute! Contact Frank Schwartz, P.A. today and schedule an appointment with a trusted Miami criminal defense lawyer.
- Over 100 Successful Trials in Federal & State Court
- More Than 20 Years of Legal Experience
- Insight & Knowledge as a Former Prosecutor
- Work Directly With Attorney Frank Schwartz
- Will Fight For You Like You're Family
- Fluent in Spanish